Please refrain from trying to compare an amazingly well done, well written, and extremely good series to a complete and total waste of time with horrid writing and lazy as fuck animation.
1. this post is a joke
2. lok started out shitty with writing but has improved vastly since the first season, kill la kill is a good series but it panders soOOOoooOOooO much to the male gaze regardless of what you might think it stands for. there’s a lot of sexist objectifying shit in kill la kill (there was a rape joke in the series too) it’s an “empowering ecchi” as some people have called it
both series have their ups and downs
and both series have good animation???
though they are different types, i would argue that LoK’s animation is more aesthetically appealing overall, Studio MIR is fuckin amazing
lol did someone take that post seriously??? Thats funny. No in all honestly though, Kill la Kill had like two moments of “decent” animation. Its not empowering, its just studio Trigger being there usual selves. Its them trying to recreate gurran laggan and failing at it. And the writing in Korra was always strong. At least compared to the non-existent writing in Kill la Kill. Also I never stated which one i was saying was better lol you just assumed I meant Korra, which you would be correct but that was kind of the joke. Also Kill la Kill was 75% fan service, 25% bad jokes or puns, and 5% attempt at trying to write.
send me anything anon or not
- cute/embarrassing stories
- your opinion of me?
- popular/unpopular opinions
- tell me about your crush
- ask me creepy questions
- or not creepy
- talk to me about anything you want!
- blog rates/compliments/advice (on life or blog)?
- ask me for selfies or submit your selfies (i would love to see you!!)
- truth or dare?
- make me choose between two things?
- aNYTHING <3
So in other news I just finished Amanes route in Grisaia. If you wish to see my reactions ill save you the time of having to read them and instead post pictures that roughly explain how I currently feel.
So in short….cockroaches.
"Oh hey you should play Grisaia! I heard you were looking for a fun and light hearted eroge! Its soooo funny!"